Friday, April 25, 2014

Lighting Test

CopyRight Tim Lewis Photography 2014 * All Rights Reserved CopyRight Tim Lewis Photography 2014 * All Rights Reserved


I’ve been really drawn to a very mysterious lighting style lately. This is one of my recent experiments, set up for a shoot I have planned for this weekend. The setup is pretty simple, and I just realized that it could really be put together for about 50$ or so…. that includes background, light modifier, two shop lights, everything needed to take this picture. It’s a very cheap and simple setup. I didn’t take any pictures of the actual arrangement, but maybe I will after the shoot on Saturday and post them up here, if there’s interest.


After the b/w conversion the finished image looks a little over-processed, so here’s the straight-out-of-camera unprocessed file for comparison… as you can see, I didn’t do much in post other than brighten it up and convert to b/w.


Straight out of camera Straight out of camera



Lighting Test

No comments:

Post a Comment