Sunday, May 25, 2014

Reflections Part 2

Tim Lewis Photography Springfield, Oregon reflections


A few more images from my recent photowalks, looking for reflections. It’s a fun theme to work on, looking for reflections specifically. I mostly stole it from Saul Leiter’s work, which is amazing and inspired me greatly. I don’t think I’ve caught anything anywhere near his stuff so far, but it’s not bad for a first attempt.


Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Eugene, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Springfield, Oregon reflections Tim Lewis Photography Springfield, Oregon reflections



Reflections Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment