Friday, June 6, 2014

Marie - Accidental Blade Runner Homage

Tim Lewis Photography Portrait Eugene Oregon Copyright 2014 * All Rights Reserved Tim Lewis Photography


One of the last shots from a shoot on Wednesday, this picture is the result of a great collaboration with model Marie Newell, a very talented Hair and Makeup Artist here in Eugene. At the very end of a long shoot, we decided last minute to set up and do a quick headshot. I grabbed a incandescent light for rim, and the first speedlight I had (which had a blue gel on it) for accent light, and this is the result. I had no idea at the time that we were recreating Sean Young’s look from Blade Runner…. but that was probably more to Marie’s credit than mine.


BLADE RUNNER Sean Young in Blade Runner


I’m really happy with how this shot came out, and I’m looking forward to sharing more soon!



Marie - Accidental Blade Runner Homage

No comments:

Post a Comment