Monday, October 6, 2014

Headshot for Jon Davies

TimLewisPhotography Tim Lewis Eugene oregon Headshot Portrait Copyright all Rights Reserved 2014 Tim Lewis Photography


I was hired recently to build a website for a psychologist here in Eugene, Dr. Jon Davies. Of course, he also needed a headshot for the site, and luckily I was able to provide him with one. Jon wanted something a bit more casual than a formal headshot, so I set up something like a big white box for him to stand in. Really big, soft light bouncing around from every which way was the key to this shot, which came out really nicely. The finished image has an almost ring-flash type glow to it, even though I didn’t use my ring flash at all. I’m very pleased with how it came out.



Headshot for Jon Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment